The following sales conditions are made between the company DE BRUT EN BLANC based in Vannes (France) and any person or company wishing to buy products via DE BRUT EN BLANC’s website. The company has a capital of € 22 867 and is registered in Versailles chamber of commerce under reference number 423 210 665.
Following sales conditions aim to define contractual relations between DE BRUT EN BLANC and the customer as well as the applicable conditions to any purchase made via DE BRUT EN BLANC’s website, may the buyer be a person or a company.
Purchasing any item via the website induces an agreement of all following conditions
These sales conditions prevail over any conditions
DE BRUT EN BLANC is authorized to modify its sales conditions whenever needed. In that case, applicable conditions for the buyer will be those in place on the date the order was placed.
1. Orders are placed via the online shopping platform, after you have created your customer account.
2. All mentioned prices include VAT and are likely to change, without any prior notice, depending on economic conditions. These prices take into account VAT. Any change of VAT rate will immediately be passed on sales prices.
3. Payment can be made via : debit/credit card, credit transfer.
Web-based card transactions offer the highest guarantee and security level. Orders can only be delivered after the payment is received.
4. We deliver the product to the address mentioned in the order form and the delivery is made within the time limit indicated in the order form.
In compliance with article 105 of French Code of Commerce, in case of issue at delivery, please provide the transporter with specific concerns describing the damages. This has to be specified on the delivery note, confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt within 3 days after delivery.
Delivery costs depend on our suppliers (The French Post & Calberson). The price will be indicated separately before validation of your order. In case of a complex order, a specific quotation will be sent to your for approval.
Delivery dates are indicative and cannot be charged against us.
In any case, our products travel to the customer’s own risk. The transporter are the only responsible for losses or damages.
6. In accordance with Chatel law, you have rights to withdraw your order until 7 days after delivery. You will neither have to justify yourself nor to pay any penalty.
Return delivery costs remain to your charge. We will pay you back within 30 days after your withdrawal.
Accordingly to the law, right to return a product can only be applied over products made on demand.
No complaint can be accepted after more than 7 days after delivery.
7. Return of product or exchange can only take place after a written agreement with the seller has been made.
8. In case of complaint or for any further question about your order, you can reach us at +33 952 323 966 or email us at email@example.com.
All above conditions depend on French law.
In case of litigation, only Vannes court is competent.